MasalaDesi

Go Back MasalaDesi > Main > Videos > Introducing filesFLASH.net

Old 29th May 2011, 02:40 AM   #1
GodFather
Administrator

Introducing filesFLASH.net

Allow me to present to you a new player on the filehosting scene - filesflash.net

As you all know, filesquick has not had a payment processor for a long time. Also, as the site is growing, we are finding it difficult to buy more servers for storage of so many files. Therefore, we have decided to store all our videos at filesflash.net.

filesflash.net is no different from the various file hosting services prevalent on the internet nowadays. What this means, among other things, is that:

1. You can buy time based subscriptions for very little money and download as much as you want in that time.
2. People who are on slow connections and do not want to download too many files can opt for the free option which is slower and has less features, but is more than adequate for sparse usage.
3. Uploaders can now earn not only the facility of downloading other files but also some money.
4. Uploaders can use remote upload to directly transfer files from other websites to FF. They are also testing a multi-upload client (think FQ uploader on steroids, inside a browser) but that is not publicly enabled yet.

I am sure you will find this change to be beneficial all around.

Let me anticipate a few questions and answer them:

Tell me 'this' or 'that' about FilesFlash.net?

FilesFlash is a new file hosting site. They are a general file host not restricted to videos only, but we will be using them only for videos. You may upload all kinds of files and post their links on other sites, but please post only videos at FQ.

You can read more about their terms and schemes on their site. We can probably answer many of your queries about their service, so feel free to ask, but we cannot replace their support team. For specific help and support, you will need to use their contact form.

So I cannot upload videos to FQ anymore?

You can continue to post videos like always, but you must upload the file to FF. Video file uploading at FQ will be disabled. You will only be able to upload jpeg, gif and png files to FQ.

How will FQ change to accommodate this?

The only change at FQ is that FF url's are allowed (earlier all url were disabled). Thus, you can now upload your videos at filesflash and post the links at filesquick. Images can be posted via attachments as always. As always, threads will be viewable by all only after you post at least one image and one video.

All the other things like categories, search, moderations, rules etc will remain the same.

What about the old videos which already exist at FQ?

These videos will also be transferred to FF shortly. The process will be automatic and you need not do anything except tell FQ about your FF account. You can do this in the UserCP at FQ. We expect this process to start in 3 days.

Hey, if there are no videos at FQ, what use will be my bandwidth balance?

The videos at FQ are not gone as yet. You can continue to download them while they are here. No downloads in progress will be interrupted during the transfer. All downloads which have already started will be allowed to finish.

Moreover, you can get FF subscriptions in exchange of FQ bandwidth at the rate of 1 month FF subscription for 15 GB bandwidth or a 1 day subscription for 1 GB bandwidth. The process will be controlled by you and you can do this when you wish. This is obviously a very fair exchange as you can download much more than 1 GB in a day at FF.

Sounds good for the uploaders, downloaders and freeloaders, but what does FQ get out of this?

FQ gets a commission on every subscription sold through FQ.

-----------------------

Automatic file transferring from FQ to FF is now live.

To transfer your files,
1. Register at filesflash.
2. Go to FilesQuick->userCP->edit options. Scroll down to the bottom and enter your FF username.
3. relax.

To Register At FilesFlash

http://filesflash.net/signup.php?r=MESACSEH

Transfer FQ bandwidth to FilesFlash Premium

To transfer your bandwidth into corresponding FF subscriptions visit *url removed*

Once you generate a coupon code, go to My Account page on FilesFlash.net and click on Apply Coupon. Copy the coupon code given above and paste it into the 'Enter coupon code:' field at FilesFlash.net and click the Submit button. Your FilesFlash account's 'premium upto' time will be extended.

Feel free to ask more questions. You can also give suggestions and feedback which we will pass on to the FF team.
Attached Images

Last edited by Suzane007; 23rd April 2015 at 07:51 PM.
GodFather is offline   Post in any Forum Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 02:49 AM   #2
avs1984avs
XP Super Moderator

Last edited by avs1984avs; 29th May 2011 at 03:31 AM.
avs1984avs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 03:08 AM   #3
pyar_rohit
XP Super Moderator

pyar_rohit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 08:41 AM   #4
manikbasa
MD SuMo

Wow superb

Last edited by manikbasa; 29th May 2011 at 08:41 AM.
manikbasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 12:19 PM   #5
Jimmytm

Honestly You Screwed It .. For The Downloaders In FilesQuick Who Love To Download Often Only and Specially For Indian Users as they do not accept payments from India Currently .. !!
Jimmytm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 12:28 PM   #6
I_Me_Myself
MDTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmytm View Post
Honestly You Screwed It .. For The Downloaders In FilesQuick Who Love To Download Often Only and Specially For Indian Users as they do not accept payments from India Currently .. !!
They will start to accept payments from India very shortly.
Old 29th May 2011, 12:34 PM   #7
Jimmytm

Kal Kisney Dekha ?? !! FQ was looking for payment processor since so long but finally ended up colaborating .. !!
and free users sucks 2 videos per day : P lolzzzz.. FQ was the best Thing There were so many other ways to accept payment to be Honest .. Colaborating is not a solution until you own that website too !!
Anyways its done .. !! Phewww.. Lets c but it will be just like you are posting your pics on a pic hosting service and uploading your video on any other file hosting like rapidshare filesonic and placing in it a forum .. So How Unique Will FQ be From Now !!
Old 29th May 2011, 12:45 PM   #8
I_Me_Myself
MDTF

Quote:
and free users sucks 2 videos per day : P lolzzzz..
Member with 0 bandwidth can't download anything from FQ.

Quote:
FQ was the best Thing There were so many other ways to accept payment to be Honest .. Colaborating is not a solution until you own that website too !!
Don't you think we must had explored all the possible options at first?

Quote:
Anyways its done .. !! Phewww.. Lets c but it will be just like you are posting your pics on a pic hosting service and uploading your video on any other file hosting like rapidshare filesonic and placing in it a forum .. So How Unique Will FQ be From Now !!
FQ will be moderated and one can easily search for videos with prefixes and search option which is not the case on most of the sites.
Old 29th May 2011, 12:59 PM   #9
GodFather
Administrator

Quote:
Kal Kisney Dekha ?? !! FQ was looking for payment processor since so long but finally ended up colaborating .. !!
and free users sucks 2 videos per day : P lolzzzz.. FQ was the best Thing There were so many other ways to accept payment to be Honest .. Colaborating is not a solution until you own that website too !!
who said two videos per day? if you have to time to sit and wait for the timer to count down, you can download lots of videos free.
Old 29th May 2011, 04:10 PM   #10
Jimmytm

Argument never ends you know .. I just wanna enlight that FQ was a file upload and download forum in itself and from now on its just another forum .. what will stand out fq from now on ??
Do You Own FF ?? If yes then its cool and if now whats the guarantee thats it wont shut down like every other new file hosts gets after few months or year or two ..
Getting My Point ??

And Me Myself ..
* Members with zero bandwith cant download ( agree ) but can we gift bandwith now in FF ??
* Options Colaborating is never an Option ..
* Every Forums Gets Moderated ...

And GodFather.. i agree with your point .. it was to be an Hour Instead Of Day My Mistake ..
But there are always other options instead of what FF got implemented.. Anyways I am finishing My Bandwith Now Because it will get wasted as there were no time limit in FQ and FF will Have Time Limit ..
Therefore whats the use of the current Bandwith ..
Also How Will You Balance out the features earn bandwith